About Me

My photo
I am both an anime and japanese music otaku. I love to record song covers or fandubs which are posted on my youtube channel--> http://youtube.com/user/jennyromance11 (please like and subscribe) よろしくおねがいします~

Friday, August 19, 2011

Bishie Collect!! Oh blush.

For almost a year, I was stuck inside the house doing nothing but watching anime, recording covers and fangirling over "bishies". So what is a bishie??
Bishounen or "bishie" is a japanese term which fangirls used when pertaining to pretty or "beautiful" guys. Yes..."beautiful" as in lady-like-beauty guys. XD

Anyway, like I have said, I was fangirling ofor almost a year...and as of what or who I am fangirling about...?

Hey! Say! JUMP
Hey! Say! JUMP  is a ten-member Japanese boy band under the Japanese talent agency Johnny & Associates. Mainly composed of those beautiful guys below. XD

The name Hey! Say! came from the idea that all the members were born in the Heisei period and JUMP is an acronym for Johnny's Ultra Music Power.

Yes, they are the 80% of my fangirling fantasies starting last year. 

Anyway, I will post their individual photos soon together with more fangirl informations about them....so please wait for that. For now,....let me show you some of their pictures first. ~^__^~
















"Hey Hey Hey-Hey Hey Hey Hey-Hey...Say!!~♪"
-Hey! Say! (song from Lovely Complex)

2 comments: