About Me

My photo
I am both an anime and japanese music otaku. I love to record song covers or fandubs which are posted on my youtube channel--> http://youtube.com/user/jennyromance11 (please like and subscribe) よろしくおねがいします~

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Welcome to my world!!

   Hi! This is Jenny, but you can call me Hinamori or Hina (as most of my online friends call me). So this is my first blog, and I am just here to say some things as a start of my "blog life". As I have mentioned earlier, this is just my first blog...ever...because I am not a blogger. I am an Anime and JMusic otaku who loves to do draw, dance and sing covers or fandubs.

   Actually, I really don't have any idea of what to post here but...as I type this post, a lot of things come to my mind. First, since this blog is about me or "my world", I decided to put things that will give you idea on what I am, what I do and what I like (clue: Mostly will be related to anime, JMusic and vocaloids. Haha!). Second, I also decided to link my youtube channel here. It can tell you more about me (my boyfriend also wanted me to put my youtube videos here too, that's why). And third, I will also put some reviews, comments, or anything I want to say about selected anime and JMusic since this blog is created for that main purpose. Well, those are my ideas...as of now. I don't know, maybe I'll put other stuff as well some other time. As of now, I want to welcome myself here and hope I could be friends with everyone who reads this blog.

De wa, minna-sama yoroshiku onegaishimasu! ~^__^~

6 comments: