About Me

My photo
I am both an anime and japanese music otaku. I love to record song covers or fandubs which are posted on my youtube channel--> http://youtube.com/user/jennyromance11 (please like and subscribe) よろしくおねがいします~

Friday, August 19, 2011

GX Coded Pictorial (Manga-Novel Cosplay)

GX Coded is a manga-novel created by my very awesome friend Harie-kun. She's really good at drawing and creating stories. One time, she was randomly asking C.O.F. (Circle of friends - our group, on facebook and real life) about how we like to have a mini pictorial at a pseudo-studio of one of our friends (Harie was referring to our friend's house). She asked us if we could portray the two main characters from the story - literally portraying,...because what she means by that is "cosplaying" the characters. Paulyn and I agreed about it, since it has been a while since we have been together, and I really missed bonding with them.

So, January 28, 2011, the same day as our friend's birthday celebration, we started the one-day mini pictorial. And,...as to what it looks like,...here's a preview for it.











So, there...the finished product of GX Coded pictorials.
I want to thanks Harie-kun for letting us cosplay the characters from her manga-novel; Pau, for joining us with the crazy experience; Den, for letting us borrow his house for the pictorials...and the rest of the C.O.F. for adding the entertainment. Ahaha! Nicole was the best that day, it was a crazy but fun experience.


"Circle Of Friends,...I miss you all. T^T"

2 comments: